Friday, October 23, 2009

Peace Family


Last Saturday I had the great pleasure to go to the MN Harvest apple orchard in Jordan and photograph the Peace family. I posted a lot more photos then I usually do because I had a hard time only picking a few. Katie and Jason are expecting in November so they wanted to get family, maternity and Ryder's 3 year pic's done in one session. We had so much fun. The weather was delightful after being so rainy and cold that week. I hope you feel the love as much as I did with these images. Cant wait to meet the new member of the family soon!

I love the way Katie is looking at her boys in this shot

so funny




this feels so Gap to me...



I haven't used Sepia in a long time but it just seemed to fit for this photo!














what a cutie!

No comments: